This section throws-light on how to analyze your data after inputting the needed data . Now to analyze your data, move your mouse over to the top task bar as depicted in the picture below and click on
- 1. Analyze
2. Move down to Descriptive statistics and click frequencies
3. A drop down box appears as indicated in the pictures below
4. Highlight the variables you want to analyze, move it to the box on the right by pressing the arrow as indicated by the position of the cursor.
5. Final destination of moved variables ready to be analyzed. this means that you are analyzing just two variables out of the lot.
6. When you are done, click on OK to start analysis.
- An output document will open to show your work in a tabular form, this will be carterd for in another section.
NB: From this very stage be sure you are on the verge of completion. SPSS is a tool that needs practiced hence I’m sure you are already familiar with the work in part 1.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THROUGH. HOPE IT WAS HELPFUL. KINDLY LEAVE YOUR COMMENT, SUGGESTIONS AND CONTRIBUTIONS.